Thursday, February 19, 2009

manage

I looked at my business card and wondered why there should be a "manager" stated there. It was more confusing as I felt that I wasn't that good in managing.

I'm not doing particularly well in managing my life, let alone people or stuffs at my workplace.

Things became more obvious recently when the stuff given back to me was more the result of doing it for the sake of doing it, rather than learn to do it and evolve from there.

I know this is the first time you're doing it. But, you're supposed to think while doing it! All of those explanations and examples surely should lead you somewhere, right?

Mistakes were expected and I'm totally fine with it. But, the failure in grasping the whole concept and thinking outside of the instruction really left me exasperated.

Either I was that bad in explaining so you failed to see the whole big picture, or you're just loving Nike that much.

Let me take look at that business card one more time.

No comments: