Tuesday, January 1, 2008

ah, 2008

My_resolution So here we are in 2008. We all should be happy, right? I mean with people wishing you and all a "happy" new year. Am I happy? Hmm, the question should be rephrased as "will I ever be happy?"

I've never felt that happy or optimistic for every coming year. It all felt the same for me. Same ol', same ol'. Nothing is different. But I have to admit that 2007 really left something worth remembering, even though the last few days of 2007 were a bit hellish for me. But then, that's another story for another bedtime.

No_santa I took a 4-day leave after Christmas but it didn't feel like holiday at all as I kept having this nagging feeling of having to check my mobile or email for work-related stuffs. If I had to ask Santa for something, it might be about being able to take leave or holiday without worrying about work at all. Well, here's a sad thing: Santa doesn't exist, quit whining.

I won a 1-month unlimited free rent from the DVD rental store, and I must admit that it had occupied the most part of my mind during my holiday. And I didn't regret a single bit of it at all because it didn't give me headaches, worries, and this feeling of wanting to smash one's handphone to the wall. So I'd rather win a 20-year unlimited free rent if possible anytime, anywhere.

A colleague asked about how the crowd was during New Year's Eve, and I said that I didn't know about it. It should be jam-packed with people I assume, as not everyone was watching Beerfest on HBO while trying to keep their minds off of the rage and at the same time trying to be amused & laughing at the supposedly funny movie.

Happy New Year, everyone. I really hope that you are happy.

No comments: