Monday, January 21, 2008

free dvds

My free DVD rental prize will expire this Friday, so only a few days more to enjoy this unbelievable privilege.

I'm not sure if this prize will make my relationship with the shop staffs grow closer, as it seems that they're quite sick of seeing me popping up regularly without fail every 2 days to return the DVDs and rent the new ones. I don't give a single damn about it actually, why don't they curse the lady luck who preferred to pick my entry out of hundreds from that box? Maybe they won't have another lucky draw contest anymore in the near future, or if they do they probably ban me from entering it.

But honestly, it's already getting more difficult to select watchable movies from their catalogue as I've watched most of them and I don't want to waste my time in watching bad movies. Surely enough, I've picked up some gems here & there like this, or this, or even this one! :)

I'll probably start renting again in the end of February to give them time to replenish the catalogue, and also for me to save money to pay the rent. Or until the next time I win another lucky draw.

No comments: