Saturday, June 28, 2008

one lonely star

Here I am again in a very familiar surrounding; just me and the computer.

Not to say I regret it though. I'm always appreciative of the time when I can just be alone with my troubling thoughts and all of them are vying for the primetime spot in my grey matters.

But this time around Madonna's Take A Bow is repeating endlessly.

I always love that song from the very first time it caught my ears until now. It's not because the matador, or the sexy music video. It's the song itself. All just seem to be perfect, from Babyface's background vocal, to its soothing tempo & arrangement. I just suddenly have the craving to get that song played in my hour of loneliness.

Looking back, I don't know whether I've been doing the right thing. I'm not sure if I should say what I wanted to say, or if I just let it go. Something just doesn't feel right about what I did. I don't want to be the bad guy here. You don't have to get told on what to do about that kinda thing. Your perspective should change automatically. With new status comes automatic realization of what you are and what you should do.

Sometimes silence doesn't always mean Yes. But I'd choose Yes anytime rather than upsetting the cosmic balance of the universe.

As long as I can still keep my place in the very corner of this dark room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course green-starlight, there's nothing else you could do but kept your place at your corner, for it was around 2AM in the morning and anyone would expect you to be sleeping! What the hell were you doing during those hours besides listening to the matador's theme? Picking your nose? Where had you left it the last time?