Wednesday, January 11, 2012

S.S.D.Y

A new year has rolled and I wasn't reflecting on the past year a few minutes into 2012 as that genius movie, Inception just started on HBO. I did my reflection somewhere around the time when Leo was showing Ellen Page her first taste of mind-bending reality.

It only took me a few seconds to do my past year reflection as I knew it wouldn't bring me much good to do it. It was also a testament of how powerful human brain was in processing a year's worth of data and getting to the conclusion.

I knew that 2011 was another disappointment, so I didn't need to relive all the negatives in life.

So here we are now in 2012, whether we're living it just day-to-day or going through the motion or whatever shit it is, we just hope and pray for the best.

At least if it's still going to be a bad year, we don't need to be sad about it just in case the fearmonger was right.

No comments: